Sound latency

Matthew Faircliff matt at databias.co.za
Mon Jan 19 23:37:34 PST 2004

Hello,

Thanks for the tip...

I have changes the sysctl hw.snd.pcm0.ac97rate to 48000 and all seems
to be working fine now. Funny tho, cause xmms reports all my music to
be encoded at 44100!

Thanks again,

Matthew Faircliff

Telephone: +27 21 531 0304
Fax: +27 21 531 5822
Mobile: +27 83 383 7711

Public PGP Key: www.databias.co.za/pgp/matt

databias - connect. communicate. create.
www.databias.za.net / www.databias.co.za