Web Editing?

Marty Landman MLandman at face2interface.com
Mon Jan 19 06:43:08 PST 2004

At 09:25 AM 1/19/2004, Eric F Crist wrote:
>What do people here use to edit HTML documents?

I've always used a text editor -- textpad on windows -- because working
with html templates as a developer this is imho by far the best option.

>I usually use Dreamweaver, but I haven't gotten the time to try to get
>wine working so I can run Dreamweaver on FreeBSD.

You could get away with draft markup on an editor like DW (which I hear is
the best of them) but in the end it's critical if developing html for
dynamically rendered sites, i.e. those controlled in the backend by cgi's,
to do the final editing by hand.

Just my $0.02.

Marty Landman   Face 2 Interface Inc 845-679-9387
Sign On Required: Web membership software for your site