more than one IP address in a jail (?)

Chris Haulmark chaulmark at idefense.com
Sat Jan 17 18:57:29 PST 2004

> Either on a webpage somewhere, once, or in here in the list, at one
> time, I remember seeing some patches that allowed a jail to have more
> than one IP address.  I have been googling all day (not really, but a
> good amount of time at least) and can't seem to find it again.  Anyone
> have any pointers?
>
> Thanks
> Chad

Perhaps this link, http://garage.freebsd.pl/ is what you are seeking for?

Otherwise, post what FreeBSD version you are wanting to enable usage of
multiple ip addresses in a jail system.

.::.
Chris Haulmark
chaulmark -at- idefense.com
System Administrator
iDefense, Inc.

Disclaimer: This post or any type of personal participation that you read
from this individual does not represent the views of iDefense, its
affiliates, its employees, nor the trashman unless this post is to be
stated official. What you read represents my personal opinion(s) or
view(s) and is my sole responsibility.