Logitech Cordless MX Duo

Thomas Moyer tommoyer at charter.net
Fri Jan 16 19:40:04 PST 2004

I'm not exactly sure if I just missed something on Google but after a
lot of searching I couldn't find anything.  I have a Logitech Cordless
MX Duo.  And for some reason when I test the moused during install it
works but the motion of the pointer is incredibly slow and jerky.  The
computer is running 5.2-RELEASE and the behavior presists through the
install and into X.  The keyboard is USB converted to PS/2 with included
adapter and the mouse is PS/2.  The keyboard and mouse are shared
between two computers with a KVM.