5.2 & NFS

Matthew Seaman m.seaman at infracaninophile.co.uk
Fri Jan 16 09:32:35 PST 2004

On Fri, Jan 16, 2004 at 12:14:37PM -0500, fbsd_user wrote:
> This is an basic install.
> Answered no to all the sysinstall questions.
> Do not have any of the rc.conf  option you posted in my rc.conf.
>
> This looks like bug in 5.2
>
> What do you think, should I submit problem report?

Hmmm... I'd be very surprised if something that obvious was wrong with
5.2-RELEASE.  Not without a great deal of noise in various mailing
lists, which there hasn't been.  Can you verify that the nfsiod(8)
processes are automatically started on reboot?  I'm wondering if you,
or someone else with access to your machine, managed to start them up
by hand somehow.

	Cheers,

	Matthew

                                                      Savill Way