Mail server?

Nick Twaddell nick at webspacesolutions.com
Thu Jan 15 18:06:06 PST 2004

Qmail is the way to go in my opinion.

http://www.lifewithqmail.org/lwq.html

http://www.pipeline.com.au/staff/mbowe/isp/webmail-server.htm

two good sites :)

Nick
-----Original Message-----
From: owner-freebsd-questions at freebsd.org
[mailto:owner-freebsd-questions at freebsd.org] On Behalf Of Eric F Crist
Sent: Thursday, January 15, 2004 5:57 PM
To: freebsd-questions at freebsd.org
Subject: Mail server?

Hello list,

I have not run a production mail server for quite some time, but I've now
outgrown what my ISP is willing and really able to provide.  I have used
sendmail in the past, but was wondering if there's a better solution out
there?  I've heard of qmail and considered it before.  However, the sendmail

configuration has always seemed pretty straight-forward.  If I stay with
sendmail, should I download and compile from sources?

TIA
--
Eric F Crist
AdTech Integrated Systems, Inc