choice of boot manager

dany_list at natzo.com dany_list at natzo.com
Wed Jan 14 20:06:55 PST 2004

My preference goes to "Smart Boot Manager" http://btmgr.sourceforge.net/

Free and lots of options. Let's say you have 2 windows installations on two
different hard drives (I know that's too much). You may run into troubles (like
starting booting from the second one and getting your desktop from the fisrt
one) if you start booting from the second disk directly. With SBM you can swap
the drive IDs so the second one becomes the first one Windows is looking for.

No need for any partition, just install the full app into MBR. If something goes
wrong, boot from floppy and re-install.

Dany