problems creating a bootable image using burncd

Vulpes Velox kitbsdlists at HotPOP.com
Tue Jan 13 11:08:46 PST 2004

I've been trying to create a a bootable CD using freesbie. I ran into problems
getting that to work. It failed to boot and the same thing happened upon reburn.

I then went to download a the 4.9 install iso to see if it was a possible
problem with the image that was created. The iso passed the check sum, but after
burning it, it would not boot too.

I've managed to verify that it is possible of booting from that drive using a
old win98 install disc I have laying around. The install for that comes up fine.

I've also tried it at different speeds and have gotten the same results.

Any ideas?