Unsupported Driver at the instalaltion section

Vahric MUHTARYAN vahric at doruk.net.tr
Mon Jan 12 13:36:44 PST 2004

Hi Everybody,

	Sorry I know this kind of question posted the list but I can't catch
it. I'm almost using intel based board and RAID controllers and some time
Promise RAID controller for IDE Disk . I don't have any gripe about drivers
because all of them are foundable by FreeBSD .

	İf hardware vendor have a driver or build new driver for FreeBSD
newly Does it possible to introduce this driver to the FreeBSD because I
cant find any section on handbook for .

Vahric