resources using mhash

Russell Dickson birdcarry at webwingsnet.com
Sat Jan 10 15:26:49 PST 2004

I hope this is the correct list for this.

I'm wondering about mhash and how others find it for efficiency on a web
server, specifically for RAM and how much it adds to the web daemon.  Also,
if anyone has found a problem when recompiling it in with PHP?  I can't
find any such stats and little else on mhash.

My server is on FreeBSD 4.7-REL, Apache 1.23.55 and PHP 4.2.3.  The mhash
extension is needed to connect with Authorize.Net's new system.  I'm new to
FreeBSD, the guy handling my server is not, though he's not familiar with
mhash.

Thanks in advance,

Russell