Checking for Rejected Mail Hosts -- My Own?

Brian Minard bminard at flatfoot.ca
Sat Jan 10 09:00:04 PST 2004

Hello,

I often get reports from periodic's daily runs to the effect that:

  Checking for rejected mail hosts: 43 flatfoot.ca

All of these rejections are coming from the log entries generated
by real time black lists, such as spamcop, and these reports say my
own domain is rejected. I'm adding these black lists with sendmail's
enhdnsbl command, although I get the same results with dnsbl.

I pass the relaying tests at abuse.net, so I'm not sure whether to be
concerned about these reports or not. Can anyone comment on what might
be wrong here?

Thanks,
Brian