Informations about FreeBsd for University Project

Cordula's Web cpghost at cordula.ws
Sat Jan 10 02:08:03 PST 2004

> I'm a student in Computer Science at university of Bologna (Italy). I'm
> developing a project called "Scheduling Algorithms In Modern Operating Systems"
> and i'm writing you to ask some documentation on it. In particular, i'd

While you're at it, check out L4Ka::Pistachio (http://l4ka.org/),
a microkernel in which you can replace the builtin scheduler by
a userland scheduler. L4 has nothing to do with FreeBSD [unless
someone tries to port *BSD to run on top of L4...], so this may
be slightly off-topic.

--
Cordula's Web. http://www.cordula.ws/