SCO binary compatibilkity

Lance E. Lott lancelot at at-vantage.com
Wed Jan 7 09:20:56 PST 2004

Since about version 2.2.7.  :)

Seriously... I had SCO's FoxPro 2.6 running on as early as version 2.2.7.
at that time it was a bitch, but since about 4.0 came out, it's been easier
and easier.

I have now been running SCO's FoxPro 2.6 on FreeBSD 4.0 - 4.9 without problems.

All you have to do to turn on SCO's compatibility is to include the line

ibcs2_enable="YES" in your /etc/rc.conf line and either reboot, or type:
kldload ibcs2.ko
kldload ibcs2_coff.ko

Lance