Opera7 won't install from ports collection

Dino Vliet dino_vliet at yahoo.com
Tue Jan 6 09:42:35 PST 2004

But I installed freebsd through the http proxy server
and that went fine.
I can install all other packages just fine because
I've set the http_proxy environment variable to our
proxy server and everything works fine. Only the cvsup
won't work.

I'm now installing mozilla-firebird:-(

http://snapshot.opera.com/unix/7.20-Beta-12/intel-freebsd/.