Wireless PCI card setup

G. Held venusspamtrap at comcast.net
Mon Jan 5 22:16:24 PST 2004

>Hi,
>Your kernel throws out a fair number of hiccups. Edit the Kernel Config file
>and add all the drivers you need. Also remove the multi processor stuff. You
>are missing quite some drivers as indicated in dmesg as Unknown-card.

Dude, you're my hero!

After messing up a few times, and about three kernel rebuilds (my own
mess-ups), my connection is up and running at boot, and I can see
past my own router.  (Granted, I still have a fair number of those
"hiccups," but I can deal with those at leisure, now.  And learn more
about how FreeBSD works in general.)

My deepest thanks to you and everyone else on the list.

>Regards
>Subhro

--G. Held
--