SanDisk CompactFlash card reader problem

Stijn Hoop stijn at win.tue.nl
Thu Jan 1 05:33:40 PST 2004

On Wed, Dec 31, 2003 at 10:19:47AM -0500, Louis LeBlanc wrote:
> I'm having some strange problems with my SanDisk CompactFlash reader.

[snip]

> Any ideas or pointers to specific docs?

Is this on -STABLE?

I had to remove 'device ugen' from my kernel because I also had problems using
the automatic module loading. It seemed that having ugen statically compiled
into my kernel interfered with the umass module, but I haven't had the time
to dig into this deeper. Other than that I can only say that I sometimes
need to plug the reader in & out before it works.

I haven't tried my SanDisk with -CURRENT yet so no tips for that.

--Stijn

--
My server has more fans than Britney.
		-- Steve Warwick, in a posting to questions at freebsd.org