Mouse Question/ Kernel Question

David Anderson danderson at rhpa.org
Wed Feb 25 14:27:38 PST 2004

I have printed out the HOW-TO on Setting up a USB mouse in FreeBSD 4.x. (www.defcon1.org is the source)  What I am trying to do is set up a USB Wheel Mouse (actually it is a wireless mouse/keyboard ) with FreeBSD 5.2.   FreeBSD recognizes the keyboard just fine (the wireless hub for the keyboard & mouse attaches to a usb port).  Is there anything that I need to do differently.

Also how do a customize the kernel ( I need to add the Atheros driver for my wireless PCI ethernet card).  Thank you for your time and assistance.

Sincerely,

David Anderson
absolute newbie to FreeBSD.