second eth card gives errors at config

stefan at swebase.com stefan at swebase.com
Mon Feb 23 03:34:25 PST 2004

Hi
I'm setting up a router/firewall to measure bandwidth on our co-located customers and when i try to configure the second eth card with a new ip adress but the same details as the first card(except that it has it's own ip)with the /stand/sysinstall utility i get an error when i press ok, it says.
Invalid gateway IPv4 address specified
All the settings are the same except the ipv4 address which is one d-class higher then the first eth card.

Med vänliga hälsningar / With kind regards

Stefan Midjich, Swebase AB
Tel: 042-20 15 00
Fax: 042-20 15 03
E-post: stefan at swebase.com