Microsoft USB wireless mouse

Blain M Gatterdam onesmartidiot at wideopenwest.com
Wed Feb 18 12:47:55 PST 2004

I recently bought a micro innovations wireless USB mouse and it worked great
with my FreeBSD. It didn't work too good with windows, so I bought a
Microsoft wireless USB intelimouse. No matter how many times I try to
connect the mouse and the receiver, it wont work. I tried going to the
peripherals and see if I could fix it, but there's no options. I'm a
beginner on FreeBSD and could use any help possible, THANKS!

(AMD ATHLON XP 2500+, running windows xp pro and free bsd)