Advertising?

Louis LeBlanc freebsd at keyslapper.org
Thu Feb 5 12:10:06 PST 2004

I'm afraid you're mistaken.  I'm not the webmaster.  I'm simply one
little voice in the 'public'.  Since I've subscribed to this list, I'm
getting every message posted to it sent to my mailbox along with
thousands of other subscribers.  I don't have access to the database
in question, so no, it's not hard, it's impossible.

And bear in mind that even these messages will be archived in the near
future.  You'd be surprised how many 'insensible rants' have been
immortalized on that and many other archives, as well as offensive
spam and the like.

Lou
On 02/05/04 07:51 PM, Greg Wilson sat at the `puter and typed: