rz ZMODEM functionality in freebsd's openssh like redhat9?

JJB Barbish3 at adelphia.net
Wed Feb 4 21:07:13 PST 2004

Your question is really way to general in nature.
You are really too isolated in the desktop application to do any
real
detective work, move the command line.

Do you hear your modem really dialing out?
Do you hear the remote modem answering?.
Is your modem an external type?
If you modem is an winmodem type FBSD does not work with those.
If it's an internal PCI modem is it found at boot time?
Have you looked in /var/run/dmesg.boot file to see if it's found at
all?
Can you use the 'tip' command to talk to modem?
Post your /var/run/dmesg.boot file for people to look at.