Starting Apache 2.0.52 in rc.conf under FreeBSD 5.3

Anthony Atkielski atkielski.anthony at wanadoo.fr
Tue Dec 28 13:30:16 PST 2004

Bill Moran writes:

BM> http://www.freebsd.org/doc/en_US.ISO8859-1/books/handbook/configtuning-rcng.html
BM>
BM> Unfortunatly, this document doesn't fully explain how /usr/local/etc/rc.d
BM> has changed, but it's a good start nonetheless.  More can be gleaned
BM> by following the links to other man pages, and reading the various
BM> /etc/rc scripts themselves.

I've looked at this and lots of other stuff, and I've tried lots
of things, and I still can't get it to work.  Any chance that someone
who has a working rc configuration for starting Apache 2.x automatically
could show me what to place in which files, so I can build them myself?
Supposedly the ports version of the product sets up these files.

--
Anthony