local ports (Mozilla Calendar)

Eric Schuele e.schuele at computer.org
Tue Dec 28 13:19:51 PST 2004

Tom Vilot wrote:
> Joshua Lokken wrote:
>
>> And, if the port is not installed on your system, you can
>> do:
>>
>> # make package
>>
> <snip>
>
> Well, therein lies the problem. This is not a port. yet.

The mozilla port in /usr/ports/www/mozilla can be compiled with the
calendar built in.  I run it.  Its a tad buggy but very usable.

Unless you are referring to Sunbird... which is the stand alone calendar
project... I do not think there is a port for it yet.  I would prefer it
to the component running in mozilla... so if that's what your working
on, please save my address and e-mail me when you have something, I can
help test.

HTH

> This is a tarball (or, more accurately, a cvs dump). So I can't *do* a
> "make package"

Regards,
Eric