Trouble upgrading PHP

AndreasWiderøeAndersen andreas at smalfilm.no
Mon Dec 27 03:11:23 PST 2004

Hi,
I hope someone can help me here.

Today I upgraded Apache to the latest version (apache+mod_ssl-1.3.33+2.8.22
- which works fine) and PHP to 4.3.10 (which doesn't). I'm running a few
sites on my server that relies on the Apache/PHP and mySQL.

Now, only static content seems to be working.

I belive it is because the options-screen that used to pop up when
installing from Ports is now gone. I probably haven't got support for Ie.
mySQL and others that I need.

I know I need these:

- zlib compression support Unavailable
- XML support Unavailable
- MySQL support Unavailable

Is the options screen gone or how can I make it appear? Are there instead
other ways of adding what I need from a ports-install?

Thanks,
Andreas

---
Norsk Smalfilm