FreeBSD Conference at Turkey pictures

Omer Faruk Sen ofsen at enderunix.org
Sun Dec 26 10:45:07 PST 2004

Hi,

I wanted to mail the link of the pictures of the conference that we have
done at Middle East Technical University on December,10. More than 100
people has joined to the conference and we have delivered FreeBSD 5.3 and
FreeSBIE 1.1 CDs to attendees. We have also recorded the conference and will
announce it when it becomes available in DIVX format. (Gotta learn how to
make better DIVX)

We hope to make better organizations about FreeBSD in Turkey with the
support of FreeBSD society.  I am sending this email  especially to this
mailing list so everybody can see what is happening about FreeBSD in Turkey.
Turkish presentations are also avilable if you visit
http://www.enderunix.org/events/metu2004 link.

Best REGARDS.

Omer Faruk Sen
http://www.EnderUNIX.ORG
Software Development Team @ Turkey
http://www.Faruk.NET
For Public key: http://www.enderunix.org/ofsen/ofsen.asc

First Turkish FreeBSD book is out! Go check it.
Duydunuz mu! Turkiye'nin ilk FreeBSD kitabi cikti.
http://www.acikkod.com/freebsd.php