Remote control Bloker.

vincent kihumba vincentkihumba at lycos.com
Sun Dec 26 03:55:21 PST 2004

I am Vincent kihumba a 3rd year university student.I have a project that I am supposed to complete.The project is about the TV REMOTE CONTROL BLOKER.I am making a tv remote control bloker that will help parents decide and even block some channels that they do not want their children to view but only leave those ones that they want the children to view.

I would like you to assist me with the Bloker circuits and if possible how they work.Please send them using either of this E-mails

vincent at mtkenyacyber.co.ke
vincentkihumba at fateback.com
vincentkihumba at lycos.com

I hope My request will be consindered as soon as possible.

Yours Vincent kihumba