I am new User

Andrew L. Gould algould at datawok.com
Sat Dec 25 10:20:09 PST 2004

On Friday 24 December 2004 12:45 pm, pedram wrote:
> Hi
>
> I want Learn FreeBSD but I am New in Unix Platform.
>
> I have MCSE and CCNA Certification and I am Administrator in an ISP
> and some companies.
>
> I was Download FreeBSD 5.3
>
> Which books or sites you suggest me to learn?
>

> Thank you
>
> Pedram Akbari

The FAQ and handbook are good places to start:
http://www.freebsd.org/doc/en_US.ISO8859-1/books/faq/index.html
http://www.freebsd.org/doc/en_US.ISO8859-1/books/handbook/index.html

A search at Amazon.com should give you a good list of available books,
regardless of where or how you choose to purchase them.

Once the system is installed, you'll want to do stuff.  There are good
how-to's located online at:
http://www.onlamp.com/pub/ct/15
http://www.freebsddiary.org/topics.php

Online forums are also good resources:
http://www.freebsdforums.org/forums/

And don't forget that you can search the FreeBSD email list archives: