Answers: Keeping FreeBSD Applications Up-To-Date

Paul Schmehl pauls at utdallas.edu
Fri Dec 24 14:15:02 PST 2004

--On Friday, December 24, 2004 4:14 PM -0500 Richard Bejtlich
<taosecurity at gmail.com> wrote:

> Three weeks ago I posted notification of my article Keeping FreeBSD
> Up-To-Date.  Today I am happy to announce the publication at
> TaoSecurity.com of Keeping FreeBSD Applications Up-To-Date:
>
> http://www.taosecurity.com/keeping_freebsd_applications_up-to-date.html

Richard, I'd like to thank you for all the work you do on behalf of the
community creating documentation for FreeBSD users.  I greatly appreciate
it.

I'd also like to thank Matthew Seaman, Joshua Lokken, and all the other
regulars who contribute so much, selflessly, to help those of us who are
still apprentices.  You may not hear it often, but the work you do, without
any compensation other than thanks like this, is greatly appreciated.

Paul Schmehl (pauls at utdallas.edu)
Adjunct Information Security Officer
The University of Texas at Dallas
AVIEN Founding Member