Newbie

Peterhin hindrich at worldchat.com
Tue Dec 21 20:24:42 PST 2004

Good Day,

I have been browsing  the FreeBSD site, and am now wondering if someone could
help with a simple question.
I have been using GNULinux for about 1 1/2 years, and am happy with it,
however, I am finding that slowly it is starting to get like the other OS's.
All I am interested in is a really secure, and paired down system that can get
me onto the net, and e-mail, without all the eye candy. I also an interested
in learning the Unix system. Having said that could you please tell me, why I
would learn (Pure) Unix over Linux.?
--
Peter

"Peace is never more than one thought away"

GNU/Linux
Freedom
http://libranet.com
http://www.fsf.org