Running own servers

Frank Knobbe frank at knobbe.us
Tue Dec 21 20:09:58 PST 2004

On Tue, 2004-12-21 at 23:04 -0500, RL wrote:
> So I guess my only option *if* I wanted to do this was to buy a
> business class DSL service that offers a static IP?

Or find someone with public name servers that is willing to pull zones
from your name server. Your domains then reference those 3rd party name
servers, but not your own. But since those 3rd party name servers pull
zones from your box, you are still in control of your zones as far as
configuration of zone information is concerned.

Regards,
Frank