Dell CERC SATA 2S question

Matthias F. Brandstetter haimat at lame.at
Tue Dec 21 05:28:48 PST 2004

---------- quoting Jonathan Reeder ----------
> Hmm, well since I'm stuck with the hardware that I've been given, does
> that mean that I need to pursue a different OS?  I'd love to run FreeBSD
> on this server, but I can't change any of its hardware so do I need to
> look at Linux?

I am not a FreeBSD guru, but if your hardware isn't supported by FreeBSD
and you are not interested in code hacking then I am afraid you have no
other choice then chaning OS :(

--
Lisa: So gambling makes a good thing even better?

Homer: That's right.  My God, it's like there's some kind of bond
 between us.

     Lisa the Greek