high temperature after the last buildkernel/world

ivan georgiev georgiev at vt.edu
Sun Dec 19 07:40:48 PST 2004

Hi all,

I synced my sources against RELENG_5 yesterday and did
buildworld/kernel. After rebooting with the new system the fans of the
computer are constantly on. The temperature, when idling, is about 56
(previously it was about 48-50). I rebooted the computer in Linux and,
as expected, after 1-2 minutes the fans went off and the temp is about 49.
Someone else experiencing the same problem? I have HP pavilion ze5300.

Regards,
Ivan