Has ANYONE gotten sylpheed-claws-gtk2 (CVS) to install?

S Salamander ssalamander at gmail.com
Thu Dec 16 09:17:01 PST 2004

I've googled and seen some issues but no successes.  Trying to get
sylpheed-claws-gtk2 to install on FreeBSD 5.3 via CVS as there's
currently no port for this.  There's sylpheed, sylpheed-claws, and
sylpheed-gtk2, but no sylpheed-claws-gtk2.  The problems seems to be
that it's expection certain files (which *are* present) but are named
differently (aclocal vs. aclocal19 for example).  I'm not a coder, so
I'm not sure what to do here.  I've tried making some symlinks, but
it's still not working and I'm probably just going to be in the same
boat again when the affected ports are upgraded to new versions.

Just looking for some guidance here.  I'd be surprised if there wasn't
someone on the list who was running sylpheed-claws-gtk2 from CVS.

Thanks.