Openwebmail with maildir patch on FBSD?

Bill Schmitt (SW) software at schmittnet.com
Wed Dec 15 00:40:59 PST 2004

I know it's not technically a FreeBSD question, but answers on the
openwebmail forums are slow in coming and I was wondering if anyone here
  had tried to use openwebmail with the maildir patch. The patch is
listed as for openwebmail 2.32, and the current port of openwebmail in
the FreeBSD Ports Collection is 2.41. The only note I can find on the
subject is in the changes.txt file maintained at the openwebmail.org
site which SEEMS to indicate that it's been updated to work with 2.40.
I've got postfix installed with the maildir format, so if this doesn't
work, I'll go to squirrelmail or other alternative for web based email.

TIA

Bill