5.3-RELEASE-i386-disc2.iso

Jerry Hoover jerry96101 at yahoo.com
Tue Dec 14 15:11:43 PST 2004

I downloaded all 4 iso's and I have used Nero 5.5.9.9 to burn them to CD
EXCEPT "5.3-RELEASE-i386-disc2.iso"  The checksums all worked out.
5.3-RELEASE-i386-disc2.iso continues to lock up Nero, the others didn't.
Any ideas?  BTW:  I have downloaded that 1 file twice from 2 differant sites,
Same results.  Just that 1 file    HELP!

And what is the differance between  bootonly.iso and miniinst.iso?

I have never had FreeBSD/Unix/Linux before, I am just trying to learn.

Thanks.  Jerry Hoover