web-based password checking tool?

Alexander Chamandy bsdfreak at gmail.com
Tue Dec 14 11:05:21 PST 2004

In that case, check out something like:
http://rucus.ru.ac.za/~bvi/utils/webpass/

"Web Pass is a CGI script which allows users on a system to change
their passwords via the web. This is useful for users with no shell
access to the machine, but who still have 'real' accounts for things
such as web space, ftp Samba and the like."

I hope this helps!

--
Best wishes,

Alexander G. Chamandy