SquirrelMail woes

Mike Oliveri moliveri at gmail.com
Sun Dec 12 01:28:16 PST 2004

> This appears to be a case of not reading /usr/ports/UPDATING.  The php port
> was altered not too long ago, and the extensions were moved to a separate
> port.  You need to install both php4 *and* php4-extensions.  Then you'll
> have to reinstall squirrelmail.  Also, make sure you comment out the
> extensions_dir variable in php.info.

Found extensions_dir in php.ini. My apologies, it's late and been a
long day. That solved the problem. Based on the Apache errors I was
seeing regarding the modules and the contents of the extensions.ini
file, I've been chasing other ghosts.

Thanks for the help, I greatly appreciate it!

Sincerely,
Mike