Xorg problems..

Stefan Moro moro at dtek.chalmers.se
Sat Dec 11 16:36:04 PST 2004

Hello..

I've been having some problems with Xorg under fbsd 5.3 (Production release).

While using my computer under X (xorg 6.7) it suddenly hangs.. These
crashes seems to be somewhat random. They have occurd while i'm using
firefox or valknut and performing some sort of action, pressing the
refresh button or something like that..

The only thing that the computer responds to is the mouse movements.. It
does not respond to any buttons pressed on the keybord..

When I, via ssh, logged on to the computer it showed that Xorg was using
about 98% of processor capacity..

I could reboot the computer via ssh...

Anyone got any ideas of what could cause these problems??

Any help appreciated..

//Stefan