make index broken?

Kevin A. Pieckiel pieckiel+freebsd-questions at sdf.lonestar.org
Tue Dec 7 14:51:46 PST 2004

On Tue, Dec 07, 2004 at 01:54:48PM -0800, Kris Kennaway wrote:
> On Tue, Dec 07, 2004 at 02:17:46PM -0500, Kevin A. Pieckiel wrote:
> > On Tue, Dec 07, 2004 at 10:03:53AM -0500, Lowell Gilbert wrote:
> > > Hmm.  Maybe you're using the wrong "make" program?
> > > What does "which make" tell you?
> >
> > /usr/bin/make
> >
> > The 'make fetchindex' is what I ultimately used, but I'd
> > really like to know why this is broken.  It's broken on at
> > least three machines that I know of--every machine that's
> > running 5.3 for me.
>
> OK, so why didn't you answer my question about it?

Um, sorry, Kris, but I didn't see a question from you about this.
Lowell Gilbert asked which make I'm using, but other than that,
I've not seen any additional questions for me.

I apologize if I missed something.  Would you please repeat
your question for me?  I didn't mean to miss your response.

Kevin