freebsd network

Dude Dude pheeleep at hotmail.com
Tue Dec 7 11:22:32 PST 2004

Hey,

i'm changing my network arch , cause i've cable right now , with cable
connected to the first nic of a gateway, and the second nic is connected to
the switch, that's connected to other machines in the network.

Right now, i'm changing cable for adsl, and i would like to know if i can
mantain my network arch, cause ppp causes me a lot of confusion.

PS: the gateway is running PF/NATD and dhcpd, and i would like to run it
just like that in the new gateway... thanks

Thanks