Failure

Ken.Coar at MeepZor.Com Ken.Coar at MeepZor.Com
Thu Dec 2 08:19:46 PST 2004

Hi!  This is an acknowledgement message to let you know that the
following message has been successfully received:

       From: freebsd-questions at freebsd.org
         To: ken.coar at meepzor.com
    Subject: Re: Failure
Received at: Thu, 02 Dec 2004 11:19:41 -0500 (Thu, 02 Dec 2004 16:19:41 GMT)

** PLEASE SEE THE WARNING AT THE END OF THIS MESSAGE **

You should receive this notice no more than once every 90 days.
By the way, I'm getting a copy of this, too, so I know it was
sent to you.

Now:  Please accept my apologies for this autoresponse.  I receive
a *lot* of email; roughly 1'000 messages per day.  This means that
I might not get to your message immediately.  This autoresponse is
being sent to reassure you that I am *not* ignoring you!  If you
are expecting a reply, and you don't get one within a couple of
days, feel free to send me a reminder -- but PLEASE do it by replying
to *this* message so your reply will be grouped with earlier messages
and I'll be able to respond appropriately.  If you change the subject
on every message, or send new ones rather than replies, there's an
excellent chance your missives will get filed separately and take
that much longer for me to find and respond.

If you're looking for help with Apache, I'll be glad to assist.
If you need help Right Away, though, I suggest you check out the
<URL:http://Apache-Server.Com/> page; there are mailing lists and
chat areas listed there where you might get help sooner.  If you
*do* get your issue addressed, I'd appreciate it if you'd send a
#apache channel mentioned on the above Web page.)

Thanks for your understanding and patience!

Ken Coar
http://Ken.Coar.Org/

** WARNING TO SENDERS OF UNSOLICITED EMAIL **
Nothing in this automatic reply constitutes agreement with any
contractual or 'reply to confirm' terms in the original message.
If you treat it as such, for example by subscribing my email
address to a mailing list, without my EXPLICIT AND CONSCIOUS
CONSENT, I reserve the right to pursue legal action against
you.