How to use NAS???

Gary Kline kline at tao.thought.org
Tue Aug 31 16:31:13 PDT 2004

	I've been trying to configure festival here on tao to be
	more familiar with it and be able to use it as a speech
	synth'z'r on my laptop.  I run into a 'Can't access NAS"
	error (ENOENT??) after I try to have the program issue
	a test string.  A gengtleman at Edinburgh said I could
	either axe NAS from the build, or configure NAS to
	point to my server.

	I figured it would be decades before computers could
	synth speech to an acceptable degree.  But this program
	is getting awfully close.  interested?checkitout:NULL;

	thanks for any NAS clues,

	gary

--
   Gary Kline     kline at thought.org   www.thought.org     Public service Unix