newest kdelibs fails to build

Steven Friedrich freeBSD at InsightBB.com
Tue Aug 31 13:26:22 PDT 2004

Thanks for the info.

I added CFLAGS and COPTFLAGS to my make.conf, but it still fails to build
kdelibs on two machines.  This looks like a valid build break to me.  Did you
build it on 4.x or 5.x?

I suspect it's due to the compiler on 4.x.  Did the KDE port team build it on
4.10-STABLE?