slightly OT - journal or project tracking app query

Charles Ulrich charles at idealso.com
Mon Aug 30 14:52:29 PDT 2004

Louis LeBlanc said:
> Failing the existence of such an application,
> I'll have to devise my own organizational method and just go with vim
> until I can work something useful out.
>
> What does the FreeBSD community use?

vim's always worked great for me. But these days I use a wiki hosted on
internal network for all of my documentation. Extremely easy to use and you
can organize it much better than a flat text file or even a journal. There are
quite a few wikis in ports. I use MoinMoin, but I want to switch to something
more lightweight but with similar syntax.

--
Charles Ulrich
System Administrator