recover HD boot mbr

Subhro subhro.kar at gmail.com
Sun Aug 29 20:35:35 PDT 2004

Boot up the box using a recovery disk, err I guess its called a
startup floppy in the M$ world, and run at command prompt
fdisk /mbr
It would warn about non standard MBR and stuff but go through it. You
should be able to boot back into Win98.

But coming back to the FreeBSD Issue, If you have got two partitions
(as you stated) you should not be having any "F2". Could you just
double check?

Regards
S.

--