Alcatel SpeedTouch 330 USB + FreeBSD 5.2.1 + PPPoE -- a nightmare!

Hugo Silva klr at 6s-gaming.com
Sun Aug 29 18:16:36 PDT 2004

Yes, tell me about the instructions that don't work. I could only get a
response from the PPPoE server 7 hours later.. just to get stuck on: Too
many LCP requests sent - abandoning negotiation.

It would be nice if some PPP guru could explain what that error means
(apart from too many LCP requests have been sent, and the driver is
abandoning the negotiation)

Any feedback is VERY MUCH welcome :-)

Regards,

Hugo