FreeBSD

epilogue epilogue at allstream.net
Sun Aug 29 10:42:51 PDT 2004

On Sun, 29 Aug 2004 10:01:13 +0200
"falko klein" <falko-klein at gmx.de> wrote:

> Dear FreeBSD-Team,
>
> I am looking for somebody officially representing FreeBSD for a short
> e-mail-interview.

hello falko,

just for the sake of completeness, you may also want to consider
contacting:

http://www.freebsdfoundation.org/   <-- contact info on site

as regards freebsd.org itself, it would appear that the the 'Public
Relations & Corporate Liaison' seat is currently unfilled.  see:

http://www.freebsd.org/doc/en_US.ISO8859-1/articles/contributors/staff-who.html

hopefully, someone from questions@ will be able to point you in the right
direction (or simply step forward) as regards locating a freebsd.org
representative.

i suspect that providing a little additional information regarding
your thesis would help to narrow down list of suitable individuals.  for
example, what is your thesis statement?  what area of freebsd/opensource
will your questions be targeting?

hope this helps,
epi