simultaneous apache 1.3x & 2.x

Scott Stahl sstahl at shaw.ca
Sun Aug 29 02:57:17 PDT 2004

You can run multiple instances of Apache on your machine but they cannot all
use port 80 which is standard.  I would recommend using a higher port for
your Squirrelmail, something like 8081 or better yet use https.

Honestly though I would stay away from Apache 2 all togeither as Apache
1.3.x is still the standard.

Scott.