newest PHP port upgrade broke php5-mbstring-5.0.1 ?

Subhro subhro.kar at gmail.com
Sun Aug 29 01:54:21 PDT 2004

Really fishy. I can't see anything wrong. Did you cvsup your ports
tree with ports-all? If not then I would recommend to do so and then
try the upgrade. And do not forget to do a "make clean" without "s
before starting to build. If that also fails then try to run
portupgrade -a on the updated ports tree and then try to rebuild php.

Regards
S.

On Sat, 28 Aug 2004 21:44:27 -0700, Miles Keaton <mileskeaton at gmail.com> wrote:
> p.s.   Sorry I meant to say "My portupgrade just took PHP from 5.0 to
> 5.0.1" - (PHP not FreeBSD)

Subhro Sankha Kar
School of Information Technology
Block AQ-13/1 Sector V