FreeBSD

Subhro subhro.kar at gmail.com
Sun Aug 29 01:48:53 PDT 2004

As far as I know, FreeBSD, although does have a development and a
maintainance team, it is much loosely coupled. Anyone may join the
team if they contribute something which the development team thinks to
be worthwhile to be included into the FreeBSD project. So like M$ and
similar concerns, you won't find a very OFFICAL person. However if you
ask your questions in the list, I believe the knowledgable people here
would surely answer.

Regards
S.

On Sun, 29 Aug 2004 10:01:13 +0200, falko klein <falko-klein at gmx.de> wrote:
> Dear FreeBSD-Team,
>
> I am looking for somebody officially representing FreeBSD for a short
> e-mail-interview.
>
> As a background: I am student at Faculty of Management in Ingolstadt,
> writing my final thesis about open-source-projects.
>
> Kind regards, Falko
>
> falko klein
> münzbergstrasse 9
> 85049 ingolstadt